EBS introduce a flat patch cable series with improved performance – the High Performance (HP) flat patch cables.
According to the manufacturer, EBS High Performance (HP) ‘black gold’ flat patch cables offer the most excellent performance yet of the EBS patch cables. The new tin plated copper braid shield is meant to improve the shielding capability to achieve zero signal loss on a pedalboard. It also improves the durability of the cables.
The contact has a 24K gold plated tip, comes in black chrome finish and with a ribbed surface on the side of the housing, which provides better grip and a different look.
- Black Chromed/Gold plated jacks
- Well-shielded cables with PVC and tin plated
copper braid shields
- Extremely low capacitance & resistance
- Extremely compact size and flexible cables ensure efficient
use of space on your pedalboard
- Available in four lengths: 10, 18, 28 and 58 cm.
Price is to be announced.
If you visit the NAMM show, you can check out the cables live at EBS NAMM Booth #5644.