The legendary amplification maker, Vox, have introduced a new amp called the Mini Superbeetle Bass. The new unit is a compact tribute to the company’s 1960s models used during the British Invasion.
It is a 50-watt device, which comes equipped with a Nutube analog preamp circuit and an on-board compressor and fuzz. The head is paired with a closed-back cabinet, and is topped off with bass reflex.
• Controls: VOLUME, BASS, Lo-MID, Hi-MID, TREBLE, COMP switch, FUZZ, GAIN
• Effects: Comp, Fuzz
• Input/Output: Input jack x1, Speaker jack x1 (6.3mm [1/4″], unbalanced) Phones/Line jack x 1 (6.3mm [1/4″] stereo phone jack), Aux In jack x 1 (3.5 mm [1/8”] stereo mini phone jack)
• Valve: Nutube 6P1
• Equalizer: Bass = ±10dB@90Hz, Lo-Mid = ±8dB@300Hz, Hi-Mid = ±10dB@700Hz, Treble = ±10dB@3.2kHz
• Output Power: Max 50W RMS@4 ohms, 25W RMS@8 ohms, 12.5 W RMS@16 ohms
• Power: AC adapter (DC19 V)
• Current Comsumption: 3.42 A
• Speaker: 8” VOX Original speaker x 1
• Maximum Input: 50 W RMS 4 ohms
• Impedance: 4 ohms
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 323 mm x 180 mm x 596 mm/12.7″ x 7.09″ x 23.5″
• Weight: 8.7 kg/19.18 lbs.
• Included Items: AC adapter, Power cable, Speaker cable, Cushion x 4
Also available from Vox are:
More detailed information under: https://www.voxamps.com/MiniSuperbeetle